making levi's food with the Baby Bullet

Levi had received a gift card to Sears from one of his aunt's and we hadn't used it so when we went to Sears to get his first professional photo's done we saw that the Baby Bullet was on sale so we snagged it! I've been wanting to make his food but I didn't have a food processor (thinking back on it now, I do have a hand blender) and this came with all the bells and whistles so we invested in it. I'm already in love!
(It came with 6 date-dialer containers for freezer or fridge, silicone freezing tray, big batch blender and short cup blender, spatula, a recipe book and shopping guide.)

The first night we got it I made apple and banana puree's as soon as he fell asleep! It was so fast and easy, and tasted so good I was licking the spatula! I just threw 2 banana's and 1/4 cup of water in the short cup and presto! I had to peel, core and boil the apples but it took less than 10 minutes. 

(My first frozen batch)

(Apple + Banana mix)

He absolutely loved them mixed together! Couldn't get enough, the little porker! I can't wait to make more!!!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment