a long weekend


On Saturday morning Levi had an ICN Halloween Reunion party to attend at UCSF. it was lots of fun! Levi was a duck, it was so cute! We can't wait until next year when he can walk and get his faced painted and jump in the bounce house(: It is so nice to be able to go back, we had such an amazing experience there. I am so thankful that we are in such close proximity to such a wonderful hospital.



(The pumpkin we decorated for Levi, I did the face, Grandpa did the back)

After that we went to Great Grandma's to spend the night. She took Levi on a little shopping spree at Carter's! (I love Carter's, they have the cutest clothes!) Here are a couple of things he got:

So cutely! On Sunday we got some bad news, that my godmother and my mother's best friend, Sandra, had passed away. She had been  battling brain cancer and although we knew it was coming, it didn't make it any easier. We went and visited our family, a very hard experience. Levi had had a photo appointment (I have neglected getting professional photo's done) so we took him later on in the day. We got some really cute photo's! I will post them when we recieve a copy of a working CD with the images on them! 



This morning we went to work, dropped the kids off and went to Target to get Levi's Jumperoo! We came home, mommy gave Levi a bottle and he fell asleep. I quickly got to work! I'll say that it was definitely not the easiest thing I've ever put together! He woke up while I was putting it together and watched me, smiling! It was an awesome feeling to know that he had no idea what I was putting together but I knew how much he was going to love it. Before I put him in I had a "mommy moment" and I 
honestly didn't want to put him in in fear that he would like it too much and I wouldn't be able to snuggle him as much anymore. But then, I put on my big-girl mommy chonies and said "but you need to start working those leg muscles!"


So, he finally got in, and as you can see, HE LOVED IT! (8 Such a cutely boy!


Now he is napping and I am going to go get dressed because we are going to meet Grandma at Wal-Mart! Hopefully we can cheer her up! (:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment