The Beginning... (20 wks, 1 day)

So, as to not "flood" everybody's (half of whom probably don't give a damn about me being pregnant) Facebook feed's, I've decided to make a blog. Partly for that reason, and also so I can kind of keep it as a "pregnancy diary" that I, in turn, am sharing with you, whoever you are, that's reading it. So let us begin...

I'm having inner turmoil. I want to be as big as a house already. I know that's weird, I'm not denying it, but I really do. I don't know why, but I DO! LOL I guess I thought I'd be bigger by now, but I guess "all in due time." My belly button is CERTAINLY on it's way out, the circle around my belly button keeps getting bigger and bigger, noticeably (at least to me) and I'm really happy about that! I've never seen the inside of it and I'm really eager for it to become an outie, even if it's only for a little while! Earlier I was thinking about how Baby Levi hasn't been moving much today, and now as I'm laying in bed typing this he is rolling around like crazy. Figures. LOL

Well, with that being said, I am, in fact, off to zZzZzZzZz land... hopefully! I hate sleeping on my sides -_-

Goodnight from us!
<3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats and looking forward to seeing updates :)

Unknown said...

can not wait to meet my grandson!

Unknown said...

can't wait to meet Levi... thanx for sharing tht info ... u hve touch me in so many ways... ur a very strong girl n God don't give us wht we cant handle... we will keep u n baby n family in prayers

Post a Comment